Nonprofits will ideate with peers around their most pressing programs, fundraising & communications related technology challenges.
About this event
Calling all nonprofit professionals. Our free, sales-pitch-free Nonprofit Technology Summit is coming up on October 6.
We’ll be on Zoom again this year, so tune in from the comfort of your own workspace.
Join interactive solutions rooms
- Crowdsource solutions to a technology challenge your organization is facing
- Share and discover technology use cases, successes and challenges with nonprofit peers
- Expand your professional network and build lasting connections with your peers
- Learn new ways technology can scale your mission impact, and reduce stress on your team
"Beautifully organized, amazingly skilled presenters and facilitators, easy-to-use and actionable resources, lots of collaboration time with co-participants instead of all lecture." - 2021 Participant
"Great event! I learned a lot and got some much needed resources." - 2021 Participant
"This event was a great resource for networking and learning about new tools and services." - 2020 Participant
Hear four-minute lightning talks on a variety of relevant topics
- 3 Things that can make your virtual event stand out
- Communications/campaign planning and the tools you need to carry it through
- Data visualization case study
- Google Analytics is dead, long live Google Analytics?
- Practice great nonprofit storytelling
- Rethinking the redesign
- Tools to create more content with a small team
Wear a costume for a chance to win our costume contest (because it’s October, and we all deserve to have more fun)