How To Apply
Apply at https://zivtech.applytojob.com/apply/fNXYn9dKVj/Senior-Drupal-Developer-Full-Stack or email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls please).
Zivtech is a Philadelphia based technology services firm that designs and builds innovative web products and applications. Our clients range from startups, to large non-profits, to Fortune 500 companies. We help mission-driven organizations adapt and benefit from change by using technology to light the path forward.
We are currently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to work with our distributed Engineering team who is comfortable working in both back-end and front-end technologies. Zivtech has a flexible, but fast paced work environment, and we are seeking talented individuals who are eager to contribute and learn.
As a Senior Drupal Developer, you are expected work collaboratively with a team to invent and craft elegant software solutions to human problems. We expect that everyone at Zivtech is a self-educator and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest best practices. Team members work together to maintain documentation and keep everything running as smooth as possible.
- Show initiative beyond knocking tasks off a list; you're able to research and evaluate solutions, features, and related technologies that fulfill project requirements and anticipate future client needs
- Test assigned features to ensure proper functionality
- Working with the technical architect to implement customer requirements and system requirements
- Responsible for breaking down complex tasks, completing them, and managing roadblocks by coming up with workarounds or grabbing others for help or insight as necessary
- Contribute to the common codebases and standards for your team
- Mentor team members on development best practices
- Assist in identifying and validating test cases and can identify regression risks in their features
- Identify risks in code, features, and design, and communicate these to the appropriate parties
Required knowledge, skills, and experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and building web applications and solutions
- A passion for delivery interesting software solutions to human problems
- Deep knowledge of the Drupal 8/9 CMS, including module and theme layer, and ability to create pragmatic custom technology solutions founded on Drupal best practice
- Experience with Drupal migrations
- Advanced knowledge of Git
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Familiarity with object-oriented PHP programming, including common design patterns
- Comfortable with reading API documentation and integrating with external APIs and systems
- Comfortable writing complex SQL queries as well as Drupal EntityQueries and the Database API
- Experience with the command line shell and tools like Drush
Nice to have
- Experience with React & React Native
- One or more Acquia Drupal certifications
- Experience designing and maintaining a custom reusable component library and/or theme
- Salary range: $80-130K
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- COVID-19 policy: Zivtech’s building and office policy requires proof of vaccination for individuals to enter or work on the premises.
If you're interested in joining our thriving, growing business and doing cutting-edge work, please reply to this job posting. Or email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com (no calls please).