United States (Remote)
Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect
If you bring a combination of strong technical skills in WordPress or Drupal and enjoy interacting with customers/prospective customers to strategize on their needs to design solutions this could be the ideal role for you!
We are looking for an inspiring and motivated Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect to join our growing company. This fully remote position (based anywhere in the U.S.) will report to the Manager of our Sales Engineering team, you will help drive growth by providing technical expertise to prospective customers and closely working with our global sales leadership team. In this role, you will leverage your deep knowledge of either WordPress or Drupal to partner with our sales teams in consulting with customers on their needs, being a key participant in the growth of our business.
Pantheon’s Sales Engineering team is a charismatic, highly-respected group of technologists who are collaborative, visible, influential, and impactful. Do you want to join a growing team who are focused on increasing our footprint in the enterprise market? Keep reading.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Come join our awesome, innovating, fast growing culture that currently has a 4.3 Glassdoor rating. We were recently named a Major Player by major analytical firm IDC and are being recognized for our outstanding culture, recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! Our most recent accolade is from Inc 5,000, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. We are fully remote, offering the autonomy and flexibility of a remote work culture, while still focusing on the development of our teams and having fun in the workplace!
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Partner with our sales account team to demonstrate Pantheon value and technical capabilities to qualify and close customers.
- Collaborate across all departments to advance the technical dynamics of our GTM strategy.
- Align closely with the product org to ensure value proposition is fully represented fully and provide customer feedback to further evolve our products and services offerings
- Demonstrate and communicate the value and advantages of our platform via ROI analysis, compelling product demos, and on-site (or remote) technical presentations to prospective or current clients to convey the full strategic benefits of our platform
- Partner with our account executives to help provide discovery and insights into our customers’ requirements to map our solutions to best serve their business objectives.
- Work with the sales leadership team to shorten new account executives onboarding ramp, provide insights to the sales team via sales and domain training, and provide direct feedback with respect to customer lifecycle management and sales processes.
- Participate in any number of voluntary engagement activities where we seek to break down our remote barrier to engagement by offering cool events. Recent examples include a Virtual Escape Room, Yoga & Meditation, Mixology Workshops, DJ'd coworking hours, in addition to many, many more!
What You Bring To The Table
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years sales engineering/solutions architect/solutions design experience
- Deep knowledge of either Wordpress or Drupal
- Experience consulting with external customers and partnering with sales teams
- Highly technical and curious to know, grow, and learn more
- Desire and ability to be both coach and player and to create impact in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a winner’s mentality combined with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership presence
Bonus Points For
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Experience in marketing technology, open source, website development
- A compelling cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job and why Pantheon is the place for you
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.