How To Apply
This position is fully remote. Office space is available for co-working at our Boston HQ. All applicants must live and work in the continental United States.
TAG is seeking a passionate and talented Full Stack Engineer to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. In this role, you’ll develop the front and back-end of B2C and B2B websites. You will work on exciting projects using open-source technologies for some of the world's largest brands. We’re looking for someone who writes great code and is looking to continuously improve their craft. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. Becoming a TAG team member is an opportunity to grow and achieve, while working with a highly collaborative and diversely skilled team.
As a Full Stack Engineer at TAG you will...
- Communicate technology options and opinions to clients and internal staff diplomatically.
- Write consistently high-quality code and develop knowledge outside of your core competencies, for example Dev Ops, CI, ADA compliance and performance optimization
- Perform code reviews, use Git and pull-request workflows
- Collaborate with fellow developers and be a mentor to teammates.
- Collaborate with our QA, Creative, Delivery, Strategy and Shopify teams.
You might be who we are looking for if...
- You are smart and like to get sh*t done.
- You know back-end technologies like PHP and PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- You know Drupal.
- You don’t mind talking to people.
- You are a team player.
- You live and breathe best practices.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k (4% match coming 2022)
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget