United States (Remote)
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company's customer success engineering team as a full-time member. Customer Success Engineers are the first point of contact for developers working with our platform. We rely on these individuals to be friendly, knowledgeable, and problem-solvers. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, articulate, have good writing skills, and enjoy working as a team to deliver top-quality solutions to customers.
Cool Things You'll Do
The primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and platform information to customers. This includes reviewing log files, New Relic data, codebase structure/contents and identifying potential points of failure, as well as areas of improvement. Additionally, Customer Success Engineers will be involved in:
- Contributing to documentation
- Assisting with testing Pantheon products and tools (i.e. Terminus, Quicksilver)
- Maintaining and enhancing Customer Relationships
- Providing CMS expertise to new and existing customer groups.
- You'll act as the key liaison between our clients and our internal teams, with the aim of enhancing customer experience so that everyone gets the most out of Pantheon's services.
What You Bring To The Table
- Overall, you're someone with a broad background/knowledge of Drupal 7/8/WordPress/general web development, with a flair for excellent customer service and strong relationship management skills. You should be a clear communicator, a creative thinker, and empathetic. You're also someone who is/has:
- Deep understanding of PHP - you program & debug PHP, and you're experienced working with Drupal 7/8 and/or WordPress.
- Skilled in GIT.
- Solid experience with Composer, Build Tools and CI
- Solid experience using the command line.
- Fluent in reading and understanding log files and error messages
- Loves a good database query mystery
- Familiar with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning.
- Enjoys helping others and collaborating to find solutions.
- Is patient and understanding under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills and is very personable via email
- Experienced in a customer facing role, working as a consultant or in an agency environment where you worked with clients.
- Project management experience, or similar experience working on a team to solve problems.
- Previous experience doing IT or tech support.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.