An experienced Drupal developer looking to take on new challenges with a fun team. You’re passionate about the Drupal platform and get excited at the thought of making high-performance web solutions used by millions of people!
A worldwide team of Drupal nerds and web experts building game-changing digital solutions for our clients’ toughest problems. Cellar Door works with Fortune 500 companies, up and coming startups, big name universities, and everything in between. We move fast, make an impact, and we have fun doing it.
- Build Drupal sites and develop custom modules and other standalone solutions to support specific project features.
- Implement third party integrations via API
- Coordinate with project management to interpret and implement customer feature requests per defined tasks and project’s development roadmap
- Provide support to QA and to ensure all finished products meet client acceptance criteria
- Work closely with front end developers to implement site design
- Document the time spent and work performed on a specific task while adhering to an established ticketing workflow
The Skills You Bring to the Table:
- You’re equally comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with a remote team
- Able to work on a variety of projects for different clients
- Strategic thinker: You always look two steps ahead and have a knack for identifying opportunities to make things run better or more efficiently
- Expert level Googling: We get it— Even great devs can get stuck! When YOU hit obstacles, you aren’t afraid roll up your sleeves and research solutions
Nice to have:
Experience with Drupal Commerce, Node.js, React, Pantheon DevOps, decoupled Drupal sites, Drupal JSON api, component driven design & development concepts
- 3+ years of development experience and working proficiency with Drupal (including Drupal 8/9) for both site building and architecture knowledge.
- Experience with backend/module development and theme customization
- Comfortable building enterprise solutions in Drupal
- MUST have code samples showing off your work