Ready to work as part of an innovative team, building web solutions in the East Bay? Project6 Design has been building websites and brand identities for 21 years in the Bay Area. We are looking for a Drupal Developer to help grow our internal team and work with remote developers. Our industry focus is in nonprofits, foundation, and education. Key clients include UC Berkeley, UCSF, Stanford, Gap, CrossFit, and more.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- A lead role that that directly influences and impacts our business
- A good-natured, respectful work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Training and course opportunities
- An opportunity to make a difference with fantastic clients
- Great espresso :)
You have a passion for creating high-quality user interfaces. You enjoy development at every level: high-level strategic planning, supporting project pitches, guiding a team of developers, and doing hands-on project work. You not only own your work, you own the development team’s work, and take pride in putting out an exceptional product. You have solid experience in building dynamic, responsive web pages using frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js. You’re constantly learning and keeping up with the latest in web technologies.
About the Position:
Project6 is looking for a Drupal Developer to work with our team. This role is responsible for working with our clients and project managers to define technical requirements for each project. S/he will provide expertise, guidance, resource estimations, and direction to the technical build. The Drupal Developer will help evaluate business needs and take a role in estimating projects and recommending solutions for proposals. Applicants should have 5 or more years of experience with all aspects of Drupal, working with project managers and engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience with all aspects of web development
- Advanced Drupal expertise
- WordPress experience a plus (WP builds with Gutenberg blocks.
- Custom theme development
- Proficient in at least one of these frameworks: AngularJS, React, or Vue.js
- Proficient in debugging frontend bugs
- Expert with source control systems such as GIT
- Knowledge of popular hosting companies such as Pantheon, Acquia, WPEngine, as well as cloud hosting companies such as AWS
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you build
- Expertise in responsive, device-agnostic development
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Expert Knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of UX tools such as Adobe XD and/or Figma
- Solid understanding and knowledge of commonly used pattern libraries
- Experience with Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Asana task tracking