We’re hiring a full time, fully remote Drupal Back-end Engineer who can work with us from anywhere in the US.
If you’re a Back-end Engineer who knows Drupal, and wants to explore this opportunity further (we hope you do), here’s what gives you an edge once applying:
Drupal chops! Can’t budge on this one, it’s the primary CMS we work with.
- You’ve delivered large scale Drupal solutions
- Have a solid understanding of Drupal 8/9 architecture and APIs
- Proven experience developing custom modules
- Comfortable integrating Drupal with 3rd party APIs
- Bonus points: you’ve implemented Drupal in a decoupled architecture
Quality coding and experience with:
- Version control workflows, pull requests, and peer reviews
- Local development environments such as Lando/DDEV
- JS frameworks (React/Gatsby/Next/Angular/Vue/Nuxt)
Experience working in a professional services firm. For us, this means:
- Tracking your time — time tracking is imperative to our success
- Variety of work — sometimes it’s cutting edge, sometimes not and you can move agiley between projects
- You thrive in a self-directed environment and can collaborative effectively